• The institution’s mission includes the preservation, interpretation and promotion of history
• The institution maintains a 501(c)(3) status or equivalent
• The institution is located in Baltimore City, or its surrounding counties
• Annual dues are paid according to existing guidelines
Any individual interested in supporting history, heritage, preservation, education, and interpretation of the history of Baltimore and the surrounding area is invited to join GBHA. Students, board members, retirees, museum professionals, volunteers, historians, educators, and preservationists are all encouraged to join.
Consultants and freelancers should join as Corporate Members.
• The organization offers a good or service that is of benefit to GBHA’s member museums, non-profit organizations, and/or patrons.
• The organization is located in Baltimore City, or its surrounding counties.
• Annual dues are paid according to existing guidelines.
• Must not abuse privileges and must operate in an honest and professional way.
The Greater Baltimore History Alliance is a consortium of Baltimore area history museums dedicated to preserving, interpreting, and promoting local heritage through collaborative community services and educational programs.